- Job Category: Account Management
- Job Type: Full Time
- Job Location: United Kingdom
SALARY: £22k- £25k (dependant on experience) + Generous quarterly bonus based on performance and meeting achievable targets.
We are looking for dedicated and ambitious Account Managers to join our team. The ideal candidates should possess previous account management experience, preferably within the courier and logistics industry. We value executives who are passionate about growing our existing accounts while identifying roadblocks and obstacles to increasing business.
The ideal fit will be innovative enough to suggest tailored solutions to common account problems. Dedication to growing the business and facilitating smoother connections between our clients and our internal executives is a must.
Account Manager responsibilities:
- Educating customers about our business solutions.
- Analysing consumer needs and developing innovative solutions.
- Reach out to existing accounts and enquire about their changing needs or additional opportunities
- Set and achieve retention goals for assigned accounts
- Practise effective sales management techniques
- Liaise with clients who express concerns, complaints or issues
- Owning the governance around the relationship with assigned clients, ensuring an open, trusting and productive relationship.
- Working effectively with colleagues across all areas of ITD Global and your client’s businesses.
- Appropriately communicating development progress and any issues internally and with clients
- Managing the client’s expectations regarding onboarding new services
- Identifying opportunities to develop accounts by presenting innovative development opportunities and plans to deliver on them.
- Working alongside Operations managers as an ongoing point of contact for the client and the ITD Global management team.
- Ensuring that all contractual obligations are fulfilled and that reviews are held regularly to ensure contractual compliance.
- If you believe you have what it takes and are interested in the role then please email your CV to Rafi at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please no agencies