Purpose of the role:
As Software Product Manager you will be integral in bridging the gap between commercial strategy and technical execution. You will be responsible for the delivery of products and ensure user centred-design thinking and promote UX best practice. Our ideal candidate is a self-directed individual who possesses strong creative, and problem-solving skills.
- Create and own an end-to-end product roadmap, prioritising product backlog and getting buy-in from the organisation to ensure successful delivery.
- Lead regular reviews on relevant user journey to ensure products and services remain fit for purpose.
- Coach and lead teams across the lifecycle of projects, challenging stakeholders and the team to overcome barriers and achieve results.
- Work across departments, & domains to identify opportunities & validate ideas in consideration of financial cost, budget restrictions, deadlines and ensuring the project remains within commercial constraints and aligned to the business case.
- Work closely with the CTO to ensure technical support runs smoothly and requirements and proof of concept are assessed for validity, value and strategic alignment.
- Act as the escalation point for all digital queries related to relevant products and content, championing the importance of product discovery.
- Work with the department to solve complex problems with effective and usable solutions. (including UX design, UI design and front-end development).
- Accurately assess the realistic business and customer value behind new and existing ideas.
- Helping create a culture of innovation and continuous improvement within the department.
- Manage team performance and communication, promoting collaboration and adaptability.
- Strong knowledge of project life cycle, methodologies, and delivering projects on time and budget.
- Experience in defining product enhancements, UI/UX design, and agile new product development.
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
- Self-driven and motivated
- Ability to manage stakeholders and delegate tasks within the team.
- Strong leadership skills with a track record of strategic planning and execution.
- Effective time management and resource allocation.
- Strong problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Strong background in market research and competitor analysis.
- Experience of designing digital solutions incl. mobile apps and web platforms. Desirable*
- Proficiency in tools like Jira. *Desirable
- Experience working in the logistics sector *Desirable
If interested please send your up to date CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Salary to be disclosed on discussion.